• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the Border Coalition.
This is the publicly accessible face of the Border Coalition.  Its very much a work in progress.  To post here you will need to register, then you can treat it like any other forum.

If you are a diplomat and want access to an embassy please make this known.  If there are already diplomatic discussions already underway, please be patient while we speak to your colleagues and confirm that the do in deed what to add you.

Otherwise have fun and be polite.
Congrats on the forum going up! I look forward to seeing what kinds of propaganda this board will start to churn out as the PR machine gears up for the Dangerous Games.

If you guys ever feel like it, I'm making a timeline of all non-contradictory player group lore for kicks, so feel free to PM me important dates and occurrences on the ED main forum! Fly safe cmdrs.
Thanks.. its all a bit seat of the pants just now
Welcome, MDF - good to see you here Smile

We have some ideas for PR under discussion, but this is all a very fresh thing. We have the foundation and many details, but now the real work starts to put it all into practise. Your timeline sounds great, I'll definitely send you something sometime soon.

Fly safe and sound!
GRAND HETMAN :: THE WINGED HUSSARS

[Image: P0Rmtnd.png]
(2016-04-25, 10:26 PM)Mathias Shallowgrave Wrote: Welcome, MDF - good to see you here Smile

We have some ideas for PR under discussion, but this is all a very fresh thing. We have the foundation and many details, but now the real work starts to put it all into practise. Your timeline sounds great, I'll definitely send you something sometime soon.

Fly safe and sound!

Longtime no see :Smile How are things?
(2016-04-26, 12:45 PM)Ben Ryder Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 10:26 PM)Mathias Shallowgrave Wrote: Welcome, MDF - good to see you here Smile

Fly safe and sound!

Longtime no see :Smile How are things?

Good mate! Keeping myself busy with managing a crowd of 250 crazy and very unpredictable pilots with mad ideas (Unarmed Keelback Destruction Derby in a dark HAZRES anyone?) and plenty of energy to execute them Wink

How are you faring nowadays?

Just thought to drop by to say 'hi'! Big Grin
[Image: Mir_Fnar_signature_2.png]
Hello and welcome!
Hello Anika! Good to see you here Smile

Hey, everybody!