• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member of BC or seeking diplomatic relations?
Information 
Please let us know by posting which group, or power you represent. If you prefer you can also PM myself (Communism Interstellar), Jane Turner (Communism Interstellar), Mathias Shallowgrave (The Winged Hussars) or Walt Kerman (Mercs of Mikunn)
Hello, I just joined at Jane Turner's request. I run some of the Spreadsheet operations for Mahon (AOS group).
Welcome Hribek, you should now have access to our embassy forum for Mahon.
Hello, I've been directed here bu DeExil. I am one of the moderators/co-ordinators of AOS.
(2016-04-26, 01:02 PM)Lonewolf Wrote: Hello, I've been directed here bu DeExil. I am one of the moderators/co-ordinators of AOS.

Greetings

I have added you to the Edmund Mahon Embassy.  Its currently empty, but don't let that stop you posting.  I am thinking that as a start we should import the agreement (We CI) and you have in place as a starting point.
(2016-04-26, 01:08 PM)Jane Turner Wrote:
(2016-04-26, 01:02 PM)Lonewolf Wrote: Hello, I've been directed here bu DeExil. I am one of the moderators/co-ordinators of AOS.

Greetings

I have added you to the Edmund Mahon Embassy.  Its currently empty, but don't let that stop you posting.  I am thinking that as a start we should import the agreement (We CI) and you have in place as a starting point.

Ok thanks, I found my way there Smile

Yes we should post those agreements, we have one with MoM and CI I believe - and I am sure they are still valid. Some things may change though depending on the outcome of the (what are they calling it again - something games) - where we may need to adapt the borders etc, but I am sure that's pretty easy to sort out.
Hello there, just another diplomat of the Alliance (Mahon) incoming. Though for variety I'm a member of The Allies [Aid].  Wink
(2016-04-26, 07:16 PM)Captain_Kirby Wrote: Hello there, just another diplomat of the Alliance (Mahon) incoming. Though for variety I'm a member of The Allies [Aid].  Wink

Will do it now... welcome sir!
Hey Jane and Rootsrat and Walt,

Uh, I'm not one of the serious people that run things or are even much good, but I like to sit at the big table with the grown ups and know what's going on.

Won't be offended if you kick me out, but I can keep my trap shut, and tease the right people.
Took the kids down the Lake on the weekend and went on a toad hunt.
Got twelve kilos of Cane Toads.
It won't change the ecology, but it's a start.

o7 DNA-Decay
(Alliance Kitchen Staff Supervisor)
(AEDC Data Entry Clerk Second Class)
[Image: Decay_Sig%20ED.jpg]If a job's worth doing it's worth half doing twice - Homer
AEDC have their own Embassy - I shall add you to it. You may also want access to the Mahon Power Embassy - let me know.

Its currently quiet in the AEDC embassy so you can go and make noise!