• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member of BC or seeking diplomatic relations?
Why is there tons of screaming coming from the AEDC embassy now???

Oh.....
Hi, I'm Jeff Ryan.

You might remember me from the forums or as my NPC in charge of the Prismatic Imperium.

Seeking diplomatic status with the Border Coalition.
(2016-04-28, 03:08 PM)JeffRyan Wrote: Hi, I'm Jeff Ryan.

You might remember me from the forums or as my NPC in charge of the Prismatic Imperium.

Seeking diplomatic status with the Border Coalition.

Hey Jeff, and welcome to The Border Coalition forums. I've assigned you to the PI group, you should have access to the relevant forums now.

Enjoy!
GRAND HETMAN :: THE WINGED HUSSARS

[Image: P0Rmtnd.png]
CMDR Misaniovent, Patreus diplomat at your service! I can be easily reached on our discord or on reddit. Same name on both!
you should have access to the Patreus Embassy. I look forwards to discussions.
Sacra Oculus (Associates of Mercs of Mikunn), presently listed as Other.
Hello Smile

I'm coming at this from an odd angle.  I'm writing a travel log for my character based on in game adventures, and before knowing anything about player groups like the Dukes of Mikunn, I selected Mingh as my character's birthplace.  I suppose that kind of makes me a player group of one :p, but my interests are geared towards building lore rather than supporting a particular faction.

I love world building and have enjoyed interacting with the Mercs and intermixing my character's lore with theirs, and perhaps can help with that for the whole Coalition.  For now, I'm just saying hello and really hoping you get a power status.
Hello and welcome Smile
Rootsrat told me to sign up here.

I don't represent anyone .. I am not pledged to any power .. I am a lone wolf.

(That said, I will be helping TBC in their attempt to become a power)
Hey welcome Liqua. Thanks for your pledge of support