• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member of BC or seeking diplomatic relations?
(2016-05-11, 10:11 AM)Liqua Wrote: Rootsrat told me to sign up here.

I don't represent anyone .. I am not pledged to any power .. I am a lone wolf.

(That said, I will be helping TBC in their attempt to become a power)

Welcome to the forums, Liqua. Glad to see you here! Smile
GRAND HETMAN :: THE WINGED HUSSARS

[Image: P0Rmtnd.png]
Hello members of the Border Coalition

Here as a diplomat for the playergroup and minor faction Kuun-Lan I'm CMDR Orange Spark.

We reside in and around the Hip 105408 system. This system lies on the edge of human occupied space, and is within reasonable range of the coalition.

Hoping to promote good relations between The Border Coalition and Kuun-Lan I'm here.

Uhh... what do I write now...

CMDR Orange Spark from the Kuun-Lan
(2016-05-16, 08:08 PM)CMDR Orange Spark Wrote: Hello members of the Border Coalition

Here as a diplomat for the playergroup and minor faction Kuun-Lan I'm CMDR Orange Spark.

We reside in and around the Hip 105408 system. This system lies on the edge of human occupied space, and is within reasonable range of the coalition.

Hoping to promote good relations between The Border Coalition and Kuun-Lan I'm here.

Uhh... what do I write now...

CMDR Orange Spark from the Kuun-Lan
Hi there.  Great to see you here, and great to speak to you on TS - was it yesterday?  When someone competent notices, we'll make you an embassy, where you can talk in confidential conditions... you are of course fee to say what you want here as well.  We do intend to re-arrange a canyon race at a time when everyone isn't preoccupied with other stuff.
Hey there Orange Spark. We're neighbours! The Winged Hussars are only a few jumps away Smile We've been seeking a non-aggression pact with you The Kuun Lan some time ago. Your Princess responded to my message once, but then I didn't hear from you guys at all since then... Hope we can re-initiate diplomatic relations and coexist in peace Smile

(2016-05-16, 08:30 PM)Mathias Shallowgrave Wrote: Hey there Orange Spark. We're neighbours! The Winged Hussars are only a few jumps away Smile We've been seeking a non-aggression pact with you The Kuun Lan some time ago. Your Princess responded to my message once, but then I didn't hear from you guys at all since then... Hope we can re-initiate diplomatic relations and coexist in peace Smile

Knew I'd forgotten something...

So first and foremost an apology for not getting into contact with you guys sooner. Real life is giving me quite a handfull as of lately. 

As for a non-aggression pact, this is certainly something I want to get between both of our factions. Maybe even something more positive, but that all remains to be seen how we could possibly benefit eachother.

Cheers  Smile

CMDR Orange Spark
Regardless of whether we are successful or not in the Rise to Power dangerous games, we will still be the Border Coalition, we will still be where we are and we still will be keen on cooperating with like minded player groups to keep all our bits of space independent.

Our constitution is currently locked, at FDs request, prior to the competition, but I'm sure that we could have an agreement anywhere on the spectrum of a non hostility pact up to a full membership of the coalition once things settle down. In fact all but the latter could be agreed now
(2016-05-17, 01:24 PM)Jane Turner Wrote: Regardless of whether we are successful or not in the Rise to Power dangerous games, we will still be the Border Coalition, we will still be where we are and we still will be keen on cooperating with like minded player groups to keep all our bits of space independent.

Our constitution is currently locked, at FDs request, prior to the competition, but I'm sure that we could have an agreement anywhere on the spectrum of a non hostility pact up to a full membership of the coalition once things settle down.  In fact all but the latter could be agreed now

I would happily have talks about a non hostility pact, or just get to know all of your groups / the whole coalition better.

My personal motto is: "coöperation over competition" and you work together better with friends / allies.

So if anyone ever feels like coming over for a chat, I can be found on the teamspeak server: ts.orbital.network  (no pasword required) 
Just ask one of the admins to get you into our diplomatic relations channel.

CMDR Orange Spark
Greetings, I am a member of The Prismatic Imperium who would like to support you during your rise to power. I know some others have joined to open up diplomatic relations, I will leave the diplomacy to them. I figured joining your forums would be a good move to help coordinate my efforts with what you require. I am primarily a trucker, a major one at that. Hauling or mining.
Hello and welcome to the forums Smile Thanks for your support, Commander! o7

Great to have you here.